Whether you are a nonprofit with a fund at Montana Community Foundation or simply a beneficiary of a fund, this is your go-to resource for information.
Annual Distribution Process
Annual Distributions are paid out each spring from qualifying endowment funds at Montana Community Foundation (MCF) to benefiting nonprofits. Below you will find information about the 2023 distribution cycle for the three different types of endowment funds at MCF.
- Donor Designated Endowment Fund
Established by individuals or families to benefit their favorite charities.
- Nonprofit Agency Endowment Fund
Made up of contributions from a nonprofit's own unrestricted money.
- Nonprofit Designated Endowment Fund
Made up of contributions from individual or corporate donors to a designated nonprofit.
The MCF Fundholder Portal gives 24/7 access to nonprofit fund holders at MCF to view fund information.
For questions and issues accessing the portal, please contact Cathy Cooney at (406) 441-4954 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: If your organization is simply a beneficiary of a fund or funds at MCF, you will not have access to the fundholder portal and fund information.
Access our online fundholder portal to view your fund information.
Connect with MCF!
- Share your stories about how a fund at MCF is helping your organization achieve its mission.
- Learn more about opening a fund at MCF to benefit your organization. Already have a fund? We can help you grow it. Contact us.
- Sign up for the Infinity Newsletter for updates on MCF happenings and grant opportunities.
We're Here to Help
For additional help, questions or comments, contact Cathy Cooney, Director, Donor Services.