ReImagine What is Possible Grants
Eligible communities are those that actively participated in all three sessions of the 2021 Reimagining Rural Virtual Gathering (RR3).
Thanks to the support of First Interstate Bank, Montana Community Foundation (MCF) is proud to announce the ReImagine What is Possible Grants. Eligible communities are those actively participating in all three sessions of the Reimagining Rural Virtual Gathering.
- Grants are intended to fund one or more community project(s) inspired by participation in RR3.
- MCF has a pool of at least $60,000. Individual grants will range from $500 to $2,000 depending on the number of communities that meet the minimum requirements.
- Ideally, projects are completed and grant funds are expended within a year of receiving funds.
- Projects that involve a local community foundation affiliate as a supporter or project partner will receive higher priority for funding.
- We encourage community collaboration throughout the project, including planning and execution of the project.
- To be eligible the participating community must have participated in all three sessions of RR3.
- If a community was unable to participate in live RR3 sessions due to COVID-19, they can maintain eligibility for the grant by having participating community members view the recorded sessions.
- If a participating community did not attend and participate in all parts of RR3, they are ineligible to apply for a ReImagine What is Possible grant.
October 22, 2021- Applications open
December 17, 2021- Applications close
February 2022- Awards announced
April 2022 - Funds available
Grant application evaluation criteria
- The more community partners and community buy-in, the higher the application will be scored.
- Clear connection to what the community learned in RR3.
We're Here to Help
For additional help, questions or comments, contact Elisa Fiaschetti, Grantmaking Program Officer.