Reimagining What is Possible Grant
Eligible communities are those that actively participated in all three sessions of the 2024 Reimagining Rural Virtual Gathering (RR5).
The Montana Community Foundation (MCF) is proud to announce the Reimagine What is Possible Grants. Eligible communities are those actively participating in all three sessions of the Reimagining Rural Virtual Gathering.
To support projects, programs, or initiatives that result from ideas learned during the Reimagining Rural Virtual Gathering (RR5).
- Grants are intended to fund one or more community project(s) inspired by participation in RR5.
- Individual grants will range from $500 to $2,000 depending on the number of communities that meet the minimum requirements.
- Ideally, projects are completed and grant funds are expended within a year of receiving funds.
- Projects that involve a local community foundation affiliate as a supporter or project partner will receive higher priority for funding.
- We encourage community collaboration throughout the project, including planning and execution of the project.
- To be eligible the participating community must have participated in all three sessions of RR5.
- If the participating community does not attend and participate in all parts of RR5, they will be ineligible for Reimagine What is Possible Grants.
- February 26, 2024 – Applications Open
- March 29, 2024 – Applications Close
- May 1, 2024 – Awards Announced
Grant application evaluation criteria
- The more community partners and community buy-in, the higher the application will be scored.
- Clear connection to what the community learned in RR5.
We're Here to Help
For additional help, questions or comments, contact Taylor Crowl, Program Officer, Local Community Foundations.