Supporting Montana's Students
Making Big Dreams Happen
We hope you're dreaming big and we hope those dreams include great things for Montana. For the 2022-2023 academic year, the Montana Community Foundation awarded more than $800,000 in scholarships to deserving Montana students, thanks to the generous scholarship funds established by our donors.
Qualifications vary widely resulting in scholarship eligibility for a diverse range of students. For most scholarships, students can begin applying online January 1. Scholarship awards generally range between $500 and $5,000, some of which are renewable for multiple years.
Congratulations to all the 2023 MCF Scholars!
The 2023 MCF Scholarship Certificates & Award letters were sent out on May 10, 2023.
The Student Information and acceptance follow-up is now available. Please click “Accept 2023 Scholarship here” and complete the form assigned in your scholarship application account.
Question? Please contact Jenny Stark, Scholarship Manager by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you were awarded a scholarship for 2023-2024, accept it now.
For Renewal Students Only!
Steps to complete your follow-up form Renewal Applications Online
- Click the “Apply Online” [for renewal applicant students] button below
- Sign in: Your User ID will be the email address you used to create the account
- Password: when you created your account
- Forgot Password? Click the “Forgot your password?”
Within your Applicant Dashboard: Under your Awarded Scholarship Name
- Click “Edit” button next to 2023 – Renewal Student Information & Acceptance Form
- Complete all questions, and upload document. (Please provide the most recent unofficial transcript of the AY 2022-2023 - include fall & spring semester, your name, school and next semester’s schedule is provided)
- Click “Submit Follow Up”
Renewal applications are now open!
Learn about all the scholarships offered through MCF.
We're Here to Help
For additional help, questions or comments, contact Jenny Lou Stark, Scholarship Manager.