Cowboy Christmas Ball Scholarship
Sweet Grass County
Monday, January 01, 2024
Sunday, March 31, 2024
If you are applying for a financial need-based scholarship, you must complete the 2024-2025 FASFA Form before submitting your MCF Scholarship Application.
Following a 'soft launch' by the Department of Education on December 31st, the 2024-2025 FASFA Form is now open at www.fafsa.gov. The application may be periodically unavailable for maintenance, and a brief ‘waiting room’ at the login is possible.
- Application Access Code: 24CCBS
- Applicant must be a graduate of Sweet Grass County High School.
- Applicant must have completed or be in the process of completing one-third of the required credits toward an undergraduate or graduate degree at an accredited college, university, business, or vocational school.
- Applicant must demonstrate financial need and academic achievement.
- Awarded recipient can reapply for up to 2 years
- No GPA required
Average Award Amount
# Recipients Awarded
up to 3
Sweet Grass County High School
Re-Apply, Renewal or One-time
Submitted Items Needed