Ray Doig Memorial Scholarship
Monday, January 01, 2024
Sunday, March 31, 2024
If you are applying for a financial need-based scholarship, you must complete the 2024-2025 FASFA Form before submitting your MCF Scholarship Application.
Following a 'soft launch' by the Department of Education on December 31st, the 2024-2025 FASFA Form is now open at www.fafsa.gov. The application may be periodically unavailable for maintenance, and a brief ‘waiting room’ at the login is possible.
- Application Access Code: 24DOIG
- Applicant must be a graduating senior from Broadwater High School.
- Applicant must demonstrate a cumulative GPA of at least 2.7 or higher
- Selection is based on extracurricular activities
- Applicant has faced or overcome an exceptional circumstance
- Preference to applicants who have interest or plan to pursue in the Fish and Wildlife area of study
- Applicant must demonstrate financial need
- Applicant must plan to be enrolled in an accredited post-secondary educational institution (university, college, community college, college of technology, or technical school).
Average Award Amount
# Recipients Awarded
up to 2
Broadwater High School
Re-Apply, Renewal or One-time
Submitted Items Needed