Sweet Grass County High School Centennial Scholarship
Sweet Grass County
Monday, January 01, 2024
Sunday, March 31, 2024
If you are applying for a financial need-based scholarship, you must complete the 2024-2025 FASFA Form before submitting your MCF Scholarship Application.
Following a 'soft launch' by the Department of Education on December 31st, the 2024-2025 FASFA Form is now open at www.fafsa.gov. The application may be periodically unavailable for maintenance, and a brief ‘waiting room’ at the login is possible.
- Application Access Code: 24SCHS
- Applicant must have graduated from Sweet Grass County High School.
- Applicant must be actively pursuing a degree or certificate or may be an applicant who is seeking an advanced degree.
- Applicant must have completed at least one year of study and be a student in good standing, enrolled in a 2 or 4-year program at an accredited post-secondary educational institution (university, college, community college, college of technology, or technical school).
- Selection is based on the following additional criteria: financial need, academic achievement, and school, community, and church activities
# Recipients Awarded
up to 4
Sweet Grass County High School
Re-Apply, Renewal or One-time
Submitted Items Needed