Onwards and Upwards - Cheers to a Great Year!
July 24, 2017
Hey PowerHouse, Today is my last day of my AmeriCorps VISTA year at the Women's Foundation of Montana, I wanted to reflect on my time with you. In the last year, we have done some big stuff together.
- We've more than doubled the PowerHouse and increased messages sent by more than 400%, which means 400% more connections that may change the course of one's career.
- We've expanded #MentorMondayMT to nine different communities, including small rural Montana towns where we are the only resource for women's professional development.
- We've helped organize the Athena Conference, the women's leadership conference of the Rocky Mountain West, talking about what it means to be bold in a time when women are still getting paid 73 cents to a man's dollar.
- We gathered around bar tables all over the state and "celebrated" Equal Pay Day with drinks, women's history trivia, and postcard writing.
- We launched a brand new website home page and blog, giving you space to share your voice.